At Leader Tours, we recognize that a group does not exist without a group leader!
We are constantly on the look out for group leaders. Are you involved with a sports team/social club/church/association that likes to travel? Do you have a group of friends or family who enjoy traveling together?
If you enjoy taking a leadership role in a group, then we want to hear from you!
Where to start:
- Get your group together and choose a destination.
- Tell us what your group goals are…fundraising for your organization, business or association?
- Tell us what sightseeing and tour activities your group would like and we will put the itinerary together.
- You will be the main contact for the group as the group leader – advising us on any changes to the tour that you would like for the group.
- Organize group information night – invite your group out for a presentation evening to highlight the trip and answer any questions.
- Be excited and get the word out to your clients, membership base, etc. and you will reach your goals!
- Your group can be anywhere from 8 to 500 people – whatever you are looking for as a group leader.
- You are not required to guide the tour just be the host/group leader and our contact person!
- Enjoy the experience of travelling with like minded people!!
Leader Tours will be able to do the following for you:
- Produce all brochures &/or flyers to give to your organization members
- Produce booking forms to make the booking procedure quick and easy for your members.
- Book and plan the entire group itinerary (based on your wishes and input)
- Administer the entire booking process including payments and documentation
- Escort your group (if needed)
- Help fund-raise for your organization’s tour (if needed)
- Provide an information night to encourage group members to sign up